Without weight distribution the weight of the trailer pushes the rear of the tow vehicle down. Hazards associated with driving a trailer without weight distribution include loss of steering control, braking difficulties, and hitch dragging. Equal-i-zer brand hitch combats such hazards by providing proper weight distribution. With Equal-i-zer the trailers’ weight is safely and easily distributed to all axles of the vehicle.
When you spend thousands of dollars on a tow vehicle and trailer, it just makes sense to protect it. Equal-i-zer gives you the protection and peace of mind you need to enjoy a vacation. Here are a few of the many advantages to owning an Equal-i-zer — the Original Sway Control Hitch.
Hitch ball sold separately.
NOTE: Select a hitch ball with a 1-1/4″ diameter threaded shank no longer than 2-3/8″.
[flashvideo file=”http://www.equalizerhitch.com/swf2/eq3_Video_430x240_384.flv /]
- Controls sway caused by cross winds.
- Remains steady when large vehicles pass.
- Maintains control on uneven roads.
- Minimizes bounce on sectioned roads.
- Quick hookup at any angle.
- Durable and rigid.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Compatible with electric or surge brakes.
- Compatible with “pole tongue” & “A-frame” style trailers.
- Dependable & proven with over 12 years on the road.
- Distributes trailer weight to all axles.
- Easy installation.
- Most affordable hitch in its class.
- No “add-on” sway bars.
- Available in three weight classifications.
- Hassle-free turning and backing.
- Made in the USA.
- Standard shank included 3 in drop 7 in rise.
- Use with RV Trailer, Work Trailer, Car Trailer, Horse Trailer, and more.